We have loved sharing some great experiences with you and wish you luck with your next adventures. Move-out day is August 31 with a checkout time of 1 p.m. Please make sure to bring all of your keys and your access card with you to the office when you check out. You’ll need to fill out a move-out form at this time, as well. For those of you staying with us for another year, we can’t wait to share more memories with you as we start a new chapter here at Titan Court!
We want to welcome two new Community Assistants to our team! Please join us in welcoming Norman Arroyo and Jennifer Henshaw to our staff. We’re so excited to have them and see all that they are sure to bring to Titan Court. We want you to know your Community Assistants, so make sure to stop by the office to say hello!
Reminders & Updates
Come to the office today and let us know if you have gotten a new phone number, email, or other way of contacting you. We love to keep in contact with our residents and make sure that everyone is up to date with events, rent, and everything we have happening at Titan Court.
Don’t forget to pay your rent before the 4th at 10 p.m. to avoid any late fees! You can pay online at www.titancourt.com, or bring a check or money order to the office. Money orders can be purchased at your bank, 7-Eleven, Walmart, or any other local store. If we aren’t in the office, we have a dropbox located right outside of our office door.
Make this your best year yet!
Welcome to a brand-new year. We’re thankful you have chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community. We are dedicated to giving you an experience that is hassle-free, a great value, and fun! Throughout the year, we’ll be providing you with events, resources, and information to help you thrive.
With that goal in mind, we asked the Campus Advantage team for their tips! Here is what they had to say:
- This is your journey to success! Make a difference, make friends, and make a life!
- Meet your neighbors. Make friends. Create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Don’t hesitate to get involved. The only things you will regret are the things you didn’t do.
- Keep an open mind, and take care of one another. You are part of a community, not just a housing facility.
- Set goals for this year. What do you want to experience and accomplish? Make it happen!
- Get to know the staff! The entire team is here to help you succeed.
- Tell us how we can serve you better! Whether it’s an idea for an event or a concern about the community, we want to hear from you!
- Find balance between academics and a life outside of the classroom.
- If you have roommates, set mutual expectations now to avoid future conflicts.
- Join in the fun! We’ll have community events for you to enjoy all year, and let us know what else you want to see.
We are passionate about your success, not only in your living experience, but in all areas. Thank you for being a part of this community. We look forward to making this your best year yet!
Community Events Calendar
Batman Movie Night — August 1 @ 7 p.m.
Eugene Emeralds Game — August 4
Make sure to check out the Eugene Emeralds taking on the Vancouver Canadians!
Game Night — August 4 @ 5 p.m. in the community room
Movie in the Park — August 5 @ Willamalane Park
Pizza — August 10 @ 2:30 p.m.
Do you like pizza? Come down for pizza!
End-of-Summer Bash — August 18 @ 4 p.m.
Come down for a night of goodbyes, hellos, fun, and food!
How Many Pretzels Are in the Jar? — August 17–24
Do you like pretzels? Come down to the office to guess how many pretzels are in the jar. The winner will take home a grand prize!
Move-out Day — August 31
You must be checked out before 1 p.m. to avoid any late fees.